Business of the Year Nomination
The Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau is accepting nominations for it’s 2015 Business of the Year Award. To nominate a business you feel deserves this award, complete the form below. Nomination forms are due in the Chamber office by November 13, 2015. Each nominee will receive an application to complete and return to the Chamber. Winner will be announced at the 119th Annual Meeting.
Nomination deadline – November 13, 2015
1. Nominee must currently be a Chamber member.
2. Nominee’s work force must not exceed 100 persons.
3. Nominee must have been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
4. Nominee must exhibit community involvement.
5. Nominee cannot be a non-profit organization or a nationally recognized chain or franchise.