Business of the Year Nomination
The Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau is not currently accepting nominations for the Business of the Year Award. The 2017 Business of the Year Award deadline will be later in the year. More information to come later on. To nominate a business you feel deserves this award, complete the form below. Nomination forms are due in the Chamber office by TBA. Each nominee will receive an application to complete and return to the Chamber. Winner will be announced at the Annual Meeting.
Nomination deadline – TBA
1. Nominee must currently be a Chamber member.
2. Nominee’s work force must not exceed 100 persons.
3. Nominee must have been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
4. Nominee must exhibit community involvement.
5. Nominee cannot be a non-profit organization or a nationally recognized chain or franchise.