1. View the first METL webinar with Kansas Department of Commerce Secretary David Toland you can view it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7L60-Mdu8&feature=youtu.be
2. View the second METL Business assistance series call you can watch it here, featuring Neil Bradley with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce talking about the CARES Act and what it could mean for your business.
click here or below https://www.youtube.com/watch…
3. View the third METL webinar with presenters Karl Klein, regional director of the Kansas Small Business Development Center, and Will Katz, director of the KU Small Business Development Center. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC9WTsfoR80
4. View the fourth METL webinar with with Kansas Department of Labor’s Laurel Klein Searles here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhi-AxWrHs&feature=youtu.be
5. View the METL Webinar with Wayne Bell from the U.S. Small Business Administration here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WlzinYx6r0