The Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau is not accepting nominations for it’s Business of the Year Award at this time.
Nomination application & deadline for 2018 – Coming in September, 2018.
1. Nominee must currently be a Chamber member.
2. Nominee’s work force must not exceed 100 persons.
3. Nominee must have been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
4. Nominee must exhibit community involvement.
5. Nominee cannot be a non-profit organization or a nationally recognized chain or franchise.