The Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau is currently accepting nominations for its 2022 Business of the Year Award.
Nomination application deadline is Friday, November 4, 2022.
1. Nominee must currently be a Chamber member.
2. Nominee’s work force must not exceed 100 persons.
3. Nominee must have been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
4. Nominee must exhibit community involvement.
5. Nominee cannot be a non-profit organization or a nationally recognized chain or franchise.